Search This Blog

Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my weather blog. Be sure to check it every so often, because I'll have a synopsis of what all forecasting services are saying for the next big event. Please leave a comment if you would like anything added or expanded on.

Are you ready for the 2011 Hurricane season?

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just a hunch....

Keep an eye on March 2nd-4th... My hunch? I'm usually optimistic for snow, but I think IF we do see a storm head this way, it will be mainly rain...Temps just seem too high for an all snow event...Sad, I know. I think our winter, as far as wintry weather, is over...other than maybe a few slushy inches next week...But hey, it was a good winter by RIC standards. Any season with over 6" is great for us.

Meh...Right on that dreaded r/s line...

No comments:

Post a Comment